- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Logsitics coordination
- Co-ordinate with customer’s order management for order fulfillment and related issues
- Co-ordinate with forwarders on the Import / Export shipment booking and local deliveries
- Preparing of relevant shipping documents for inbound and outbound goods
- Updating of inventory system
- Responsible for physical receiving and outbound processing
- At least a ITE Certification/Diploma in logistics-related studies with minimum 1 year of relevant working experience.
- Diploma Graduate is welcome to apply!
- Highly motivated and must be able to work with and manage customer service function
- Having excellent verbal, written and presentation skills will be vital.