- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Business
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Logistics management
- Responsible for the operations of all logistics functions for the assigned business unit with duties not limited to stock control, process improvement and security.
- Reporting to the Manager of Operations, you will have accountability and ensure that all Key Performance Indicators are accomplished.
- Developing, driving and implementing new initiatives
- Accountable for overall cost analysis to ensure effectiveness and competitiveness.
- Build partnership with customers and ensure that all service performances and projects are met within customer’s requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably with 3PL experience.
- Must have experience in supervising 30-60 staffs at one point in your career.
Interested candidate can call Evan @ 6416 0503 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reg No. R1108992