- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Logistics/Supply Chain Management , Order Management and Fulfillment , 3PL Management, Inventory Management
Salary : Up to $2.8k
(1) Order Fulfillment
- To ensure that Purchase Orders (POs) are received from business unit customers in a timely manner (considering lead time for delivery), checked for availability of inventory, Sales Orders (SO) are created and appropriate pick-and-pack instructions are transmitted to the 3PL in a timely manner.
- To ensure 3PL performs timely picking, packing, blending (if required) as per pick-and-pack instruction and completes container stuffing and delivery to the terminal in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedure before vessel cut-off times.
- To ensure 3PL completes all export related customs procedures in a timely manner.
- To ensure that containers are loaded on the nominated vessel by the carrier (or carrier’s agent) and shipment documents are available
- To ensure that goods issued are updated in the 3PL’s WMS and GERP always have visibility to inventory in the warehouse and goods in transit (supply chain visibility).
(2) Management of 3PL performance
- To ensure that 3PL’s performance is managed with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) including Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) and Continuous Improvement performance and all reporting requirements are met by the 3PL.
- To ensure compliance requirements (e.g. ISO/QS and/or audit requirements) are met by the 3PL including any subcontractors as applicable.
- To ensure bi-annual stock-takes are completed for inventory in all 3PL’s warehouse, service centre and that any discrepancies with reported inventory are accounted for as per procedure.
- To ensure3PL is in compliance with all applicable customs procedures and regulatory requirements at all times.
(3) Inventory Management
- Managing LTI
- Sample Management
- System Inventory Reconciliation
- Warranty cards
- Consumables management
- Cycle count and stock take
- Min Diploma in Logistics/Supply Chain Management with min 2 years of relevant job experience
- Experience in domestic logistics and export
- Experience in order management and fulfillment
- Able to work independently and effectively with various level of people
- Strong in planning, coordination, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient in verbal and written English communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- A fast learner and a team player with the ability to work under pressure
- Singaporeans/PRs may apply
Interested parties/candidates, please send updated resume in MS Word format, including:-
(1) Current & expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(4) Recent photo
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
MOM License No: 11C5188