- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Skills: Plant Engineering, Plant Operation, Starting Up of Plants
- Outstanding company
- Superb prospects
About Our Client
This is the chance to work for one of the worlds leading petrochemical companies. Their products go to millions of consumers across the globe and you have the chance to play a significant part in that.
- Supervising and assisting plant development processes such as feasibility study; designing, bidding; construction; and test run.
The candidate does not conduct hands-on designing. However capability to comprehend designing processes and plans are required.
- The candidate will also generate and finalize bidding documents such as specification sheet, bill of material, and bill of quantity.
- The candidate supervises and controls subordinates and contractors for instrumentation. She/he is not required to conduct instrumentation or assembly by her/himself.
- Initiating production at the plant;
- Ensuring stabilization of production and output.
The candidate is expected to become a core engineering staff to be responsible for plant development and operation of the company all over the world.
The opportunity will lead to highly responsible and sustainable careers in the company.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or Master's Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering, Engineering(Electrical), (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Plant Engineering, Plant Operation, Starting Up of Plants
- Significant working knowledge in the related field is required for this position.
Candidates are required to have:
- Management Skills of contractors and implementation team are more important than hands on technical work.
- Knowledge starting-up, upgrading, and modification of plants in chemical, material, oil or gas industry;
- Knowledge in operation and maintenance and stabilization of such plants;
- Understanding of overall business processes from feasibility study to basic planning, estimation of plant construction, bidding and contracting, test run, and first stage process control.
Candidates with knowledge and good understanding of common process of planning, construction, and starting up and operation and maintenance of oil/gas/chemical plants are encouraged to apply.
What's On Offer
Excellent salary + benefits package
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the apply button below or for more information phoneSophia Davison on +65 6533 2777 quoting job referenceH1869740