- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: AutoCAD, Communications skills
- Responsible for the supervision & coordination of M&E works at project site.
- Understand Main Contract /Subcontract requirement.
- Prepare and submit Material Submissions and Sample Submissions.
- Check for discrepancies, defects, inconsistency in construction drawings.
- Monitor progress, quality of workmanship and compliance with requirements
- Supervise /track on-going site works on Master Program
- Prepare M&E coordination drawings and liaise with Architectural Coordinators and Design Engineers to issue shopdrawing for approval.
- Prepare structural penetration shopdrawing for approval.
- Assess and verify M&E sub-contractors claims.
- Conduct M&E Co-ordination Meeting
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic or Mechanical)
- Required skill(s): AutoCad.
- At least 3 year(s) local working experienceand must complete a full project cycle in Singapore.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin (to liaise with Chinese associates)
- Full-Time positions available within short notice
Kindly sent in your updated detailed resume with the following request information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bio Data with latest photo
- Expected & Last drawn salary from previous employers
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Notice period required & Date of availability.