- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: AutoCAD, Construction, Communications skills
- To be responsible for coordinating, resolving, monitoring, ensuring, arranging and preparing of all necessary documents & drawings on M&E works at site with clients, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Ad hoc duties will be given if needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Min 2 working years in local M&E construction field
- Preferably with experiences in building & constructions
- Preferably with some knowledge on AUTOCAD
- Preferably with Building Construction Safety Supervisor Certificate
- Good communication skills and excellent team spirit
- Able to multi-task
- Singaporean & Singapore PR only
Kindly sent in your updated detailed resume with the following request information to Hr_admin@hjh.com.sg
- Bio Data with latest photo
- Expected & Last drawn salary from previous employers
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Notice period required & Date of availability.