- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communication skills, Analytical skills
- Support the Technical Service Director to lead the M&E maintenance team to provide responsive and effective technical servicing of the various engineering systems in the Sport Hub, such as but not limited to Chiller, Thermal Storage, HVAC pumps, AHUs, Condenser water piping, HT and LT systems, Lighting, Fire Protection and Fire Fighting system, CCTV, IBMS, Lift/Escalators ,etc
- Manage all hard FM contract. Scope include calling contract, scope out the contract scope of works, evaluation of tender submission, recommendation of award to execution of contract.
- Organising the work of the maintenance team to prepare the SOPs for the technical and engineering systems in Sport Hub. Carry out After Action Review to identify lessons learnt and update these SOPs.
- Participate in construction quality / completeness checks, testing and commissioning and taking over of all assets for FM management. During the defect liability period, track all defects until full rectification by the contractor.
- Manage and supervise technicians work schedules and activities. Coaching of technicians, provide technical guidance.
- Performing Duty Manager duties in events, whenever necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong initiative and has good analytical skills
- Willing to work beyond normal working hours