- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: project (preferably HDB project experience). Able to start work immediately/within a short period
- Report to the Project Manager.
- To develop a detailed schedule program for the commencement and completion of all M&E works to tie in with the master schedule.
- To supervise, inspect, coordinate, monitor and control M&E sub-contractors’ progress and quality works.
- To coordinate all M&E services and liaise with other trades to ensure smooth progress of works on site.
- To carry out submission to consultant for materials, shop drawings and method statements approvals before commencement of work.
- To incorporate structural and M&E elements in preparation and production of coordination drawings.
- To arrange for M&E trade demonstrations for consultant’s approvals.
- To arrange for testing of M&E materials & equipment functional test.
- To liaise with consultant to carry out testing & commissioning of M&E services.
- To liaise with consultant in solving technical and detailing issues of M&E works.
- To verify sub-contractors claim for works done.
- To compile handing over documents including As-built drawings & O&M Manual.
- Attend project technical, coordination and safety meeting.
- Carry out site inspection with COW/consultant.
- Diploma in Civil/Structural/ Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Building Science, Building Management, Building Services Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in residential building project (preferably HDB project experience). Able to start work immediately/within a short period
- Only Singaporean/Singapore PR need apply.
If you possess the above qualities, take the next step today to launch your new career! Send in your comprehensive resume with your qualifications, work experience, current & expected salaries and contact details to email@example.com (R1109560) or call 6416-6985 for a confidential discussion