- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Aircraft maintenance
- Responsible for Preventive/Corrective maintenance and troubleshooting of the equipments
- Analyze and resolve line problems to sustain production process
- Guide the production operators on the proper operations of the equipments
- Liaise with contractors/vendors
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Willing to work 12hours rotating shift (8am - 8pm/ 8pm - 8am); Work 4 days and rest 2 days.
- Full-Time position(s) available.