- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Experience in Oil and gas or chemical industry
- Leading player in chemical manufacturing industry
- US MNC
for the Singapore plant.
maintaining mechanical, E & I systems, equipment and site facility.
• Maintain and repair plant/equipment at the least possible cost while ensuring
continuous plant operations throughout the year.
• Prepare and monitor the maintenance and repair annual budget for the
department to ensure spending are in line with approved budgets and determine
variances and the cause of variances.
• Participate in the capital improvement budget for the entire plant.
• Manage, direct and motivate subordinate personnel to achieve department goals in
timely and safe manner while continuously improving subordinate skills.
• Review and assist in the engineering of the major projects.
• Execute all the improvement/upgrade projects for site from end to end.
• Responsible for planning and scheduling of works; daily, weekly and annual
maintenance related works.
• Maintain and foster positive labour relations and communication within the
maintenance department and among the plant’s various departments.
• Support plant environment programs and requirements with engineering solutions and day-to-day compliance.
• Support all aspects of plant and departmental quality.
• Minimum 5 to 8 years of working experience in the chemical, oil & gas or other related industry
• Hands-on experience in the maintenance of rotating and static equipment
2. Reasons for leaving (all employments)
3. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary
4. Expected Salary
EA Licence No: R1324570