- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- Maintain up-to-date customers profile records and submit the same to the SM on a weekly basis for verifications via CRM, and ensure that selling is carried out in accordance to the Ricoh Sales Process.
- Compile a ‘Sum Up’ list of all hot-Prospects cases on a weekly basis as well as maintaining a current working list of prospects, medium and long term prospects.
- Attend to all sales enquiries diligently and follow up with demonstrations of the relevant product models for customers’ approval.
- To provide sales and after sales service including key operator training.
- Maintain high level of good working relationship with existing customers at all times.
- Service existing MIF diligently and to provide periodic business reviews so as to promote Ricoh Solutions professionally.
- Continuously seek ways to expand company’s business through canvassing, mailers, visits etc for product/s assigned to sell as well as exploring any opportunities to market company’s other products and services.
- Always keeping current with product knowledge and related skill-sets (such as IT knowledge) as well as market situation. To provide feedback to the SM on any critical conditions or market information for remedial and follow up actions.
- Liaise with third party Leasing/Financing Company for equipment financing.
- Monitor customers’ accounts and ensure their prompt payments
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time by the company
- To ensure that the monthly sales targets set by the company are met
- Providing quality service to existing customer base and to expand the MIF base.
- Solicit new business through canvassing, mailers, enquiries etc
- GCE ‘O’/’A’ level or Diploma and above;
- At least 3 years of sales experience including Solutions Sales, IT Sales and Large Enterprise Sales
- Valid Class 3 driving license & preferably possess own vehicle
Please forward your detailed resume stating qualification, working experience, current/expected salaries together with recent photo and contact number to:
The HR & Administration Manager