- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Customer service
The PWG Asia Management Associate Program (MAP) calls for all individuals who are goal- oriented, results-driven, and possess an entrepreneurial spirit and desire a fulfilling and rewarding career.
The PWG Asia MAP is a 36 months talent development program designed to nurture young achievers as a financial consultant and progressing to a role in management.
MAP opens the door for you to take advantage of what Great Eastern Financial Adviser has to offer. You will have access to different areas of business that will include life insurance, general insurance, group insurance and unit trusts.
The training curriculum offers a blend of skills & knowledge training and is designed to provide you with a fundamental understanding of risk and wealth management. Featured in this curriculum will also be Stephen Covey’s - The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Signature Program and Leadership Greatness.
To further your development, you will be assigned a mentor to guide and facilitate your ultimate career path.
If you are keen to explore a career in financial advisory industry, contact us for a discussion and send us your resume to email@example.com
- Fresh graduate
- Or 2 years of working experience
- Good communication skills
- Strong passion for sales and financial services industry
- Right attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Must be aged 22 - 32
- Strictly Singaporean or Singapore PRs only