- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Project management, Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- You will provide administrative and logistic support to existing and new research initiatives.
- Your responsibilities include the administering of field tests and capture data findings to support the assessment and research activities.
- You will also support the Division as the Divisional Admin and IT co-ordinator.
- Degree or Diploma in any discipline
- Minimum 3 years of working experience.
- Experience in project management, IT support and / or event management would be an advantage
- Meticulous and able to multi-task
- Able to work independently and as a team
Successful applicants will be notified for interview within 2 weeks upon receiving their applications.
Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board
298 Jalan Bukit Ho Swee