- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Presentation skills, Interpersonal skills
You will help lead public communications to ensure effective and timely communications of EMA’s policies and initiatives to both external and internal stakeholders. This includes:
- Developing communications plans and engagement strategies
- Media and crisis communications management
- Producing communications materials (press releases, speeches, newsletters etc)
- Oversee the production of collaterals including social media, web content as well as traditional print publications
- Organising visits and events
- Degree, preferably in communications or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in public relations, communications, journalism or a related field.
- Possess strong interpersonal, writing and presentation skills.
- A team player with ability to work with different levels of personnel
- Knowledge and proficiency in new media tools, platforms and trends will be an advantage.
Remuneration and appointment will commensurate with qualifications and experience. All new appointments will be offered on contract basis.
Interested candidates, please apply online with your detailed resume and copies of your transcripts at www.careers.gov.sg. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.