- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- We are looking for a resourceful and capable individual who will be part of a dynamic team that oversees the procurement activities in the Ministry.
- You will be responsible to provide procurement advisory services to the Divisions, process procurement related submissions as well as support the regular review and update of MSF procurement policies and related procedures.
- You will also be required to conduct training sessions when required.
- A good diploma with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- The candidate must be familiar with government procurement and be able to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills are necessary.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement