- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Customer service, Microsoft Office
You will be part of a dynamic team responsible for delivering high quality corporate service support in MTI. Specifically, you will be required to:
- Oversee Registry operations and lead a team of Registry officers in the provision of Centralised Registry services.
- Oversee MTI’s courier & despatch services including analysing the trends of such usage.
- Coordinate and oversee the handling of Parliamentary Queries (PQs) to ensure timeliness.
- Review SOPs & ISO 9001 Quality Procedures related to registry matters.
- Enhance document management and users’ experience in information retrieval.
- Plan and monitor budgets in relation to Registry’s requirements.
- Coordinate the printing of documents for the annual Committee of Supply debate.
- Liaise with internal and external parties on matters related to registry services.
- Other duties delegated by the Senior Assistant Director (Admin & Registry).
- At least a diploma holder with relevant experience.
- You should preferably have 2 or 3 years’ experience in registry, records management or system review management.
- Proficient with IT & MS office like Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and an awareness of the need to provide good customer service.
- Demonstrated sound research, analytical, comprehension and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated leadership or staff management skills.
- Organised and meticulous.
- Be self motivated and driven to excel and meet challenges.
- Be able to work collaboratively and cooperatively in team environment whilst being responsible for individual output targets and deadlines.
- Familiarity with Government Instruction Manuals (IMs) on Registry & Records Management is preferred.