- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Office administration, Microsoft Office
You will perform administrative and secretariat duties in MND’s Research & Development Division which oversees national research programmes involving MND and partner agencies.
Your duties include;
- Research and data collation functions;
- Tracking project timelines,
- Collation of reports,
- Scheduling and preparation of meetings/appointments;
- Document filing;
- Preparation of meeting materials; and supporting the Division in day-to-day administrative work.
- Possess a Nitec in Office Skills, Higher Nitec in Business Studies, A levels or Diploma
- Possess at least 2 years of working experience in administration or secretariat work.
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.