- Learn and be competent in both service and kitchen staff duties and accounts and finance department staff duties
- Role model to staff and assist in training them on all staff functions
- Maintain hygiene, sanitary& cleanliness standards while assisting to enforce security and safety measures on the shifts
- Maintain critical standard: holding times, service speed and quality, raw and furnished product quality
- Follow up on procedures that support market promotions during shifts
- Responsible for respective branch payroll administration
- In charge of eLeave management and administration including tracking of staff absence
- Facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors
- Maintaining current staff database
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as required by the Branch Manager
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree inaccountancy and finance field.
- At least 2 to 3 year(s) of working experience in the accountancy, finance, or auditfield is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or Accountancy/Finance/Audit or equivalent.
Working Hours:Shift Work (Six Days a Week).
Working Location:Clarke Quay, Orchard, Jurong East, or Harbour Front.
Opening Soon:Bedok, Dhoby Ghaut.
Salary：S$3000 (Probation Period),S$3500++ (After Probation)
Interview Location:91 Bencoolen St Sunshine Plaza #08-01 S189652
Interview Time:Mon-Fri 10:00-12:00 or 14:00-18:00 (Close on PH)