- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Professional Certification
- Field of Study: Food & Beverage Business, Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills, Managing Skills
WALK-IN for INTERVIEW!!!
13 October 2017 (Fri), 11am-8pm
Junction 8 #01-22/30
Causeway Point #02-34
Jurong Point #01-32
Plaza Singpura #06-07
- Assist Restaurant Manager/Overall responsiblefor the smooth operations of the restaurant as well as managing the financial aspect of restaurant equipments.
- Build sales and control costs within the budget to meet business results.
- Ensure work standards are within the Quality, Service, Ambience & Value (QSAV) guidelines.
- Recruit, lead and develop people in ensuring work performance and productivity.
- Responsible for compliance of all related standards and guidelines, as well as relevant regulatory requirements.
- Ensure restaurant is fully staffed up as well as employees are led and developed to achieve the expected work performance and productivity.
- Participate and execute corporate CSR plans.
- Daily Operations & Customer Handling
- Sales Building and Cost Management
- People Care
- Food Safety / Sanitation
- Workplace Safety & Security
• Rotating Shift
Commensurate with Experience
√ Attractive Salary Packages
√ Bonus (suject to Company's performance)
√ Referral Incentive
√ Staff Meal Provided
√ Training & Certification
√ Career Advancement
√ Medical & Dental Benefits
√ Other Staff Benefits
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate or Diploma preferably in F & B, Hotel Management, Hospitality or equivalent.
- Possess 3 to 4 years’ of working experiences in a supervisory role for an F&B industry.
- Understand and have experience working on POS restaurant operation.
- Proficient in full spectrum of casual/fine-dining restaurant function.
- Meticulous, mathematically incline and possess good people skills.
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to maintain good relationship with diverse guests and employees within the restaurant.
- Excellent vision required for seating guests, expediting food, cleaning equipment, reading floor plans, charts and schedules.
- Self-discipline and self-motivated and enjoys interacting with people and serving customers.
- Always maintain high standard of personal hygiene with clean appearance and neatly attired.
- Pleasant, Polite manner, Energetic, cheerful, and hardworking.
- Possess enthusiasm in learning and keen to get feedback for improvement.
- Ability to engage in physical activities which requires long hours of standing during the working shift.
- Require to work on rotating shift basis which include weekends and public holidays.
Callus now at8187 6464
Email email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
*Open for Locals / Dependant Pass or LTVP+ Holders (work passes without quota) only*
*We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.*