- Salary: 3000 - 4900
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Customer service
- Learn and be competent in both service and kitchen staff duties
- Role model to staff and assist in training them on all staff functions
- Maintain hygiene, sanitary& cleanliness standards while assisting to enforce security and safety measures on the shifts
- Maintain critical standard: holding times, service speed and quality, raw and furnished product quality
- Follow up on procedures that support market promotions during shifts
- Responsible for payroll administration of the Branch
- In charge of eLeave management and administration including tracking of staff absence
- Facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors
- Maintaining current staff database
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as required by the Branch Manager
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Due to company business expansion to Asia, candidate with strong writing and reading skill in Japanese and English is needed to assist company operation for this position.
- Candidate with at least 1 year of working experience in the related field is advantageous for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
Working Hours:Shift Work (Six Days a Week)
Working Location:Clarke Quay, Orchard, Jurong East, or Harbour Front
Opening Soon: Bedok, Dhoby Ghaut
Salary: S$3000 (Probation Period), S$3500++ (After Probation)
Interview Location:91 Bencoolen St Sunshine Plaza #08-01 S189652
Interview Time:Monday-Friday 10:00-12:00 or 14:00-18:00 (Close on PH)