- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: People Friendly, Communication Skill
To be responsible for the overall patient meal service and maintain good relationship with the patient
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the meal service for the patients including meal order taking, meal service and tray clearance
- To liaise with various departments such as dietetics and kitchen to ensure accurate patient meal service
- To follow the procedures related to control room pertaining to meal service
- To provide excellent customer service to the patients in the wards.
- To ensure a good relation with the patients and make sure their concerns are taken care of.
- To attend to all patients complaints and feedbacks within a short period of time.
- To achieve the standard set in the KPI for his/her department.
- To attend trainings in relation to the job and train new joiners in whichever area that has been identified.
- To carry out the orientation training for new staff in customer service as well as using an electronic ordering system.
- To carry out all other administrative and operational related duties assignment assigned by superior and the Management
- Minimum ‘O’ level & above
- 2 to 5 years of relevant working experience preferably in customer service/service industry.
- Able to work independently and enjoy working closely with all levels of staff to achieve positive outcomes.
- Service oriented and customer focused.
- Sharp, analytical and self-motivated.
- Well groom with Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team with minimal supervision.