- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: IT Service Management
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Presentation skills, Negotiation skills
- Develop and implement policy, process and procedure to govern and improve access rights and identity management.
- Manage, supervise, train and develop the administration team to provide support services for user profile administration, access rights maintenance and periodic access review/monitoring.
- Provide advice on access rights procedures and controls requirement. Conduct periodic inspection to ensure quality of work and compliance to policy and procedure.
- Develop and implement documentation standard for all work done. Provide support to internal and external audit and inspections.
- Bachelor degree in IT related disciplines with minimum 5 years in managerial role.
- Self-motivated, creative and analytical.
- Good presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship.