- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Project and Facilities Management
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Project management, Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- Reports to the Unit Head, develop and execute accommodation plans for VIP guests, Technical Officials, extra athletes / officials, media and other invited guests.
- Implement operation plans to provide accommodation with other services (e.g. F&B, function rooms) for 28th SEA Games guests / staff and ensure that special needs are attended to.
- Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Events or Project Management or hopefully with at least 1 year of experience in management
- Effective in planning and execution of operations or hospitality services
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Knowledge and experience in sports is preferred
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.