- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- You will join a vibrant team to develop, manage and promote the accreditation schemes of the Singapore Accreditation Council.
- You will manage the assessments of certification bodies/ laboratories and lead in the assessments of these conformity assessment bodies.
- You will also actively promote accreditation to the regulators and users of testing or certification services.
- A good degree in Engineering, preferably with experience in a laboratory or certification environment.
- A good exposure to quality management system and standards such as ISO 9001 or ISO/IEC 17025 would also be advantageous.
- You must be confident, driven and be able to work independently.
- You should also posses good interpersonal and communication skills, and be able to interact with people at all levels.
- Ability to work in a highly driven team is also an asset.