- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- You will need to work closely with stakeholders to identify, model and then document their requirements and business domain details.
- You are also required to work closely with users and vendors in the implementation of Infocomm projects and provide ongoing functional support and maintenance of implemented systems.
- You will also need to project manage vendors and infocomm contracts to ensure compliance with functional requirements, standards and procedures, monitoring and tracking schedules and quality of the project.
- You will need to strategise with the infrastructure team to identify and exploit suitable technologies and conceptualise, develop and drive Infocomm project to meet user’s requirement.
- You should possess a good recognised IT degree with at least in 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in IT project management, preferably with CITPM Certification.
- You are required to have strong IT project management, vendor management and negotiation skills.
- You must be a pro-active self-starter with an analytical and creative mind.
- You should also possess good communications and interpersonal skill, be able to work as a team and perform under pressure.
- Experience with Business Analysis will be an added advantage.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.