- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
You will ensure the development of a progressive framework, policies and service standards that will improve the quality and governance of the aged care sector.
These include understanding the current aged care regulatory landscape today across the various sectors (e.g. nursing homes, home and community care etc.), identifying areas for improvement and desired outcomes to uplift the standards and quality in the aged care sector and working with relevant departments and agencies to execute the implementation roadmap to achieve better care.
- Good University Degree in any discipline
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in regulatory or consultative role would be an advantageous
- Good communication skills with ability to engage and interact with different levels
- Strong critical thinking
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.