- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
You will support the aims of promoting good health and reducing illness, providing good and affordable healthcare and pursuing medical excellence through developing policies on incorporating scientific evidence into decision-making within the healthcare system; health technology assessment (HTA) in support of decision-making; development, dissemination and facilitation of Clinical Practice Guidelines (CPGs); and other efforts to promote the use of evidence-based methodologies in Singapore’s healthcare system.
- MBBS or higher degree in biomedical or health sciences
- Experience in evidence-based methodologies (e.g. systematic reviews, literature searching, meta-analysis, health technology assessment, clinical practice guidelines development) will be an advantage
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced and challenging environment
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.