- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Healthcare Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills, Project management
- You will assist in the planning and development of clinical services for existing as well as new acute and community hospitals at the national and regional level, and to assist in the implementation of national clinical service strategies and policies at the regional health system level so as to enable better care, better health and better value for patients across the care continuum.
- Basic degree, a healthcare related degree will be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience, prior experience working in a healthcare setting will be an advantage
- Able to have broad perspective about the constituent components of healthcare systems and their interactions
- Ability to multi-task and write well
- Project management skills will be an advantage
- Positive, self-motivated and high standard of integrity
- Strong critical thinking and decision making skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in working with different groups of stakeholders
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.