- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Political Science , Economics, Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Project management, Communications skills, Networking
- Free Trade Agreement: Assess and recommend Singapore's positions and negotiating objectives for ICT matters (e.g. telecoms, e-commerce, market access commitments, cooperation) in consultation with internal and external stakeholders, front FTA negotiation.
- Evaluate, strategise and execute the hosting of international events/projects in Singapore, coordinate with internal and external (international and domestic) agents, as well as vendors, source for speakers, prep speakers, providing of brief and talking points to speakers, host/MC, chair group discussions.
- Explore, source, initiate and develop opportunities and execute plans to maintain relationship with strategic partners, both local and international at all levels.
- Strategise and implement Singapore's positions at international organisation and represent Singapore at local and overseas meetings
- Prepare stakeholders for international organisation meetings, research, coordinate and prepare briefs
- Research on foreign countries' ICT market conditions, trade barriers, regulatory trends etc
- Degree in Political Science/Economics/Engineering/Computer Science preferred
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience. Preferable to have exposure to ICT industry and/or government policy formulation.
- Interest in domestic, regional and international ICT market conditions and trade issues including FTA principles and trade barrier challenges.
- Interest in local and international telecommunications, ecommerce, trade, competition and copyright laws, regulations, policies and relevant authorities.
- Interest in Infocomm technologies, emerging technology trends, development issues and implementation issues.
- Project management (manage budget, manage timeline, allocate work)
- Communication skills (Good grasp of English and preferably a 2nd Language)
- Other Skills: Analytical, Writing, Negotiations, Networking.