- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
You would facilitate knowledge translation and exchange in Translational and Clinical Research (TCR) and Health Services Research (HSR) through organizing events and platforms such as the TCR symposium and HSR training workshops; and to develop research enablers, such as managing the Investigational Medicine Units (IMUs), and other research infrastructure funding, to further strengthen TCR landscape in Singapore.
You will also be involved in helping to manage National Medical Research Council’s competitive research grant programmes, which will include managing the review and selection processes and developing grant research policies to promote optimal use of the research funding.
- Degree in Biomedical Sciences or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Preferably with experience in research funding management and knowledge of medical research environment
- Good communications and writing skills
- Responsible, team-player, Independent
- Efficient worker and able to deliver under stress
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.