- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- We are looking for a self-motivated individual to formulate and implement learning and development (L&D) policies and initiatives for the Ministry based on a competency framework.
- You will plan and manage in-house training programmes, ensure the smooth nomination for corporate/divisional trainings and running of the L&D operations.
- Good university degree with at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- An inquisitive mind with good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good conceptualizing skills with ability to drive initiatives
- Good ability to work effectively as an individual and in teams with people at various levels
- Prior experience in human resource development or healthcare related areas will be an added advantage
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.