- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Psychology
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Media Relations, Communications skills
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining effective relations with the media, hospital clusters and various stakeholders to bring about positive media coverage for the Ministry.
- You will provide strategic advice and recommendations on public messaging on key policies and carry out the publicity of these initiatives.
- You will also work closely with key stakeholders to plan and manage health-related events to achieve maximum publicity.
- A Good University Degree, preferably with at least 2 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Specialised training in communications would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of biomedical research is a plus
- Excellent written and communication skills
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.