- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Nursing , Science
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Quality Management, Communications skills
- You will assist with the development of the national quality assurance framework and to work with stakeholders and partners to develop strategies to enhance patient safety and quality improvement across the continuum of healthcare, focusing on aspects of patient safety related to healthcare associated infections.
- Nursing or Health Science degree with relevant training and experience in patient safety, quality management or public health, preferably with relevant post-graduate qualification in the area of public health.
- At least 5 years experience in patient safety with relevant post basic nursing background.
- Experience in surveillance, prevention and control of healthcare associated infections would be an advantage.
- Applicant should have good understanding of epidemiology.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.