- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Nursing , Medicine
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Project management, Communications skills, Database management
- You will assist to design and develop the national quality assurance framework and work with stakeholders and partners to develop national strategies and programmes to enhance patient safety across the continuum of healthcare.
- Nursing or medical undergraduate degree, preferably with relevant post-graduate qualification in the area of public health
- At least 2 years of clinical experience or working in acute hospital environment.
- Effective communication and written skills essential.
- Ability to conduct meeting and engage stakeholders and partners in meaningful sharing of ideas.
- Ability to conduct literature review.
- Efficient in the use of word processing tools such as Microsoft Word and presentation tools such as Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Ability to use analysis tools such as Microsoft Excel and use statistical analytic tools such as SPSS is an advantage.
- Ability in project management is an advantage.
- Innovative, creative, inquisitive and able to work independently.
- A mature, good team player with good interpersonal and effective networking skills.
- Good analytical skills and meticulous
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.