- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Healthcare Management
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Interpersonal skills
- You will play an important role to review, analyse and propose policy response to develop a robust primary care sector that would be effective in engaging relevant stakeholders and capable of delivering optimal outcomes.
- Good university degree
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of programmes
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good analytical, writing and interpersonal skills
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.