- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Healthcare Management
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Self driven with proven track record, Analytical, creative and decisive, Good communication, engagement and inclusive, Passionate about healthcare
The role is responsible to establish and build up regional healthcare system in Singapore. He/She will support the Planning & Development department in developing the strategies and objectives. You will also be reuired to facilitate development of service capacity, collaboration framework to manage public-private-people partnerships for care delivery. He/She will also support the sourcing of funding for regional healthcare initiatives and development, develop communication plans and to drive outreach and engagement.
- Develop regional strategic plans and initiatives in integrated care.
- Support development of service capacity - (infrastructure, IT, financial, capabilities and solutions)
- Support development of collaboration framework for public-private-people partnerships in integrated care.
- Communications, outreach and engagement targeting residents, patients, GPs, hospitals, nursing homes and related community care providers in region.
- Ad-hoc duties as may be assigned.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate attention.
Applicants must hold valid Singapore pink or blue IC. Please indicate NRIC number and attach most recent photo.