- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Billing Management, Leadership, communication skills
Our client, an established Telco company.
- Lead, coach, develop and motivate a large team of staff.
- Ensure the services provided to the customers and service providers are billed completely, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Implementing a high level of preventive and detective control over the processing of data, which may involve working cross-functionally with “non-billing” areas.
- Constant review of work practices, processes and procedures with a view to improving customer service and operational efficiency.
- To liaise with other business units and IS to identify system changes and enhancements and translate them into billing requirements.
- Lead the team in user acceptance testing (UAT) on the billing system after enhancements are made.
- Any other duties as assigned.
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes or be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of five years experience in a billing environment or related field.
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a management role.
- A demonstrated record of achievement in a leadership role.
- A high degree of flexibility and the ability to manage and lead change.
- A university degree in a business discipline, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The applicant must be analytical, have initiative, be a self-starter and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates please apply with photo and expected salary.