- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business, Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills, Team Development Skills
- Build market position, developing business opportunities, negotiating commercial terms, concluding business deals and maintaining close business relationships.
- Develop and expand the current prospect database to generate business opportunities and exceed high valued sales targets for the business.
- Develop a sales contact plan to build relationships with key prospects. Respond and prepare proposals in a professional and creative manner.
- Identify marketing strategies by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements.
- Enhance Company’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different request; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Lead, develop and motivate Business Development Team in the Retail Division.
- Track individual contract to ensure a high level of service to the customers for contract continuation.
- Promote effective teamwork, encourage and empower others to work collaboratively to deliver company’s objectives.
- Promote and demonstrate equity and respect within the workplace
- Ad-hoc projects may be assigned.
- Degree in Business or Engineering or Tertiary education meeting the Skills and Knowledge requirements.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in electricity generation assets and in particular, familiar with Singapore’s operating environment
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience in competitive business environment in a senior management position.
- Experience with and intimate knowledge of the National Electricity Market of Singapore (NEMS) and Singapore Gas Network.
- Possess good working knowledge of power plants especially combined cycle power plants and statutory requirements.
- Possess good management and leadership quality; Goal and deadline orientated, a commitment to deliver targets in a quantitative and qualitative manner.
- Effective Interpersonal, Communication and Team Development Skills with strong analytical and communication skills.
- A good working understanding of the Singapore National Electricity and Gas industry framework, various Market rules and Codes and their implications for reliability and availability.
- A solid working knowledge of electrical generation plant and suppliers’ capabilities is an added advantage.
- Local knowledge of retail business environment, and intricate relationships with all stakeholders are essential to the job.
- 5-day work week.