- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Finance
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Finance, Communications skills
- Review and improve processes by introducing best practices and leveraging on technology. Current processes shall be constantly reviewed with team members and peers, and analysed for the implementation of best practises.
- Initiate and support business initiatives, resolve to find effective work-around solutions where there are system constraints.
- Drive cross group initiatives, identify issue early and resolve these independently and effectively.
- Drive the annual audit process and ensure it completed smoothly
- A Degree in Finance/ ACCA with strong IT Computing skills
- At least 8 years experience in finance and accounting operations
- Experience in leading project teams, business process design or in one or more Accounting systems implementation
- Proven track record in leading & coordinating team activities conducted by project members and business stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, people centric and pleasant disposition
- Good knowledge of statutory reporting requirements and Financial Reporting Standards etc
- Strong IT knowledge and high proficiency in system implementation & administration a major plus
- Excellent written and spoken English
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.