- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Information Technology and Business (ERP)
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: six sigma, process re-engineering, project manager, program manager
An excellent opportunity to work with a leading global healthcare organisation as their Manager-Business Process (Lean Six- Sigma).
Our client is a leading organisation within the Healthcare industry with strong presence across APAC. They are looking to bring on board an individual as their Manager- Business Process ( Lean Six- Sigma) to manage and improve the current process. Overall the organisation has exceed growth year on year and this role is to streamline process and make it more effective.
As Manager Business Process (Lean Six- Sigma) you will be reporting to the IT Director and will be responsible for the following:
- Designing, evaluating, measuring, monitoring and controlling the overall project along with drafting out the road map.
- Working with the departments to identify areas of improvement and help streamline process through innovation and enhance profitability.
- Creating business process and drafting out tasks that will help the organisation to accomplish organisational objectives.
- Doing business process modelling with each BU and ensuring proper documentation is followed.
- Conducting training's and workshops for the various business processes changes adopted.
- Working with vendors to help bridge the gap between the departments and external parties.
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent along with 7 years of experience in managing projects within the field of process re-engineering. You will have 5 years of experience in business IT related roles along with experience in establishing business process and discover the gaps to make it more efficient. You will also have experience carrying out analysis and design business models along with making sure full optimisation of resources are being done.
You should also have experience in working in an agile environment and good understanding of six sigma methodologies.
- Newly Created Role
- Excellent Salary Package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sachet Sethi(Lic No:R1439850) on +65 6416 9821.