- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 9
- Skills: CRM, salesforce, Veeva, vault, ERP, application specalist,
An excellent opportunity to work with a leading global health-care organisation as their Manager Business System CRM (Salesforce, Veeva).
Our client is a leading organisation within the Healthcare industry with strong presence across APAC. They are looking to bring on board an individual as their Manager Business System CRM (Salesforce, Veeva) to manage and improve the current process. Overall the organisation has exceed growth year on year and this role is to streamline process and make it more effective.
As Manager Business System CRM you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing and supporting the applications along with making sure all service level agreements are followed as per organisation compliance.
- Providing support and managing daily trouble shooting activities for the region.
- Working with the vendors to evaluate service level agreement and working on maintenance schedule on the applications to ensure efficiency.
- Working with business teams to review enhancement and providing suggestions on the improvements for the applications.
- Managing application software licenses and ensuring all production issues are clarified.
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or information systems with at least 8 years of experience in managing and supporting the CRM applications. You will also prove track record in working on software solution applications within the CRM domain along with being the subject matter expertise for the region. You will also have experience in Veeva CRM , data warehouse and lavastorm application.
- Newly Created Role
- Excellent Salary Package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sachet Sethi(Lic No:R1439850) on +65 6416 9821.