- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Art
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills, Art
- You will develop policies and implement programmes to nurture talents and leaders in the evolving arts and cultural sector; drive research efforts to identify manpower needs in the arts; and identify issues, trends, challenges and opportunities on talent and leadership development, education and training landscape for the arts.
- You will also collaborate closely with government agencies, public and private education institutions, and arts organisations to drive talent development practises and frameworks.
- Good Degree with at least 3 years of relevant working experience. Candidates with less than 3 years of relevant work experience will be considered for the Executive position.
- Inquisitive and analytical mind
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive and thrive in fuzziness
- Passionate about arts and cultural policy development
Interested applicants are to submit a one-page write-up on your interest and involvement in the arts.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.