- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- Reporting to the Divisional Director of the Planning & Development Division, China Group, you will assist in implementing & promoting Singapore projects in China.
- To achieve this, you will work closely with the rest of China Group & other Groups within IE Singapore, to implement relevant research to guide the future direction of China operations.
- You will also help translate the findings of such research into actionable items.
- Further, you will assist the Divisional Director to review the operational efficiency and effectiveness of IE’s China operations and institute programmes and initiatives to help raise the standard of operations.
- We are looking at candidates with 2-5 years' work experience, with a strong interest in business development and/or consulting.
- You should be independent, resourceful and possess good business acumen and excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Mandarin is a must.
- You must be prepared to travel.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.