- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: FM Operations, Good Interpersonal skills
- Oversee the maintenance of the building fabric for the whole of Singapore Sports Hub
- Lead a team of engineer & technician and implement maintenance regime which should include routine inspection, periodic maintenance and corrective maintenance of building fabric
- Plan and establish the Soft FM framework by formulating the scope of work in the area of cleaning, landscaping and pest control
- Designing a suitable management system to evaluate effectiveness of such services via customer feedback, etc.
- Work closely with contracts manager to provide technical specifications and tender documents for any procurement and renewal of professional cleaning services in for the Singapore Sports Hub
- Participate in venue plannings and establish the detailed Soft FM plan for all venues within Singapore Sports Hub.
- Monitoring and updating of ground situation and preparing progress reports to Sports Hub Pte Ltd and Singapore Sports Council.
- Sustain Soft FM operations to achieve high levels of service availability and quality by developing the risk management plan and the mitigating factors for the Soft FM operations.
- Develop and conduct programmes for the training of workforce and ensuring the familiarity of roles by personnel.
- Work with the appointed vendors to determine the required manpower and different resources for various venues in order to satisfy the required Soft FM service levels.
- Minimum a degree holder in any Engineering discipline with minimum 8 years of experience in relevant fields of cleaning, landscaping and pest control, while working in a large development or complex of buildings.
- Strong understanding of FM operations and business requirements, especially under self-regulating performance contract (i.e. performance-based contracts or contracts for availability).
- Experience in working in logistics or event management of major events would be an advantage.
- Strong team player and good interpersonal skills, able to develop strong client and supplier relations.
- Independent and strong continual learning attitude.
*The right candidates can expect an attractive salary, a cohesive team and a progressive working environment. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.