- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 6
- Skills: Facility Management Systems, Communications skills
- Responsible for the management of maintenance term contracts and services for facilities management.
- Establish user requirements and preparation of contract documents for procurement of contract services for maintenance term contracts and services for civil, mechanical & electrical, general works and horticulture services.
- Procurement of managing agent term contracts for facilities management services.
- Tracking of service standards provided by managing agents and other service providers for contract compliance.
- Liaise with government agencies relating to Singapore Sports Council building and infrastructure services.
- Research and propose best value models to suit evolving needs in facilities management.
- Conduct condition assessment of existing sports facilities and prepare proposal to rejuvenate facilities.
- Ability to keep abreast of current practices in facilities management.
- At least Degree in Estate Management (Quantity Surveying), Engineering, Contracts Administration or equivalent
- At least 6 years experience in contract administration, facilities management or estate management role
- Knowledge of Government procurement and contracting procedures will be an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of English, writing skills and communication skills
- Pleasant personality and team player
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.