- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Public relations, Corporate Communications, Fund Raising
Our client, a Singapore-based company located in the Bukit Timah/Newton area, is looking for a Manager of Corporate Communications.
- Provide strategic inputs to the overall planning and directions of the Company's Communications, Community Relations and Fund Raising activities and initiatives.
- Identify and prioritise key stakeholders for engagement through appropriate media or Communications and Community Relations activities
- Implement and manage the execution of plans and activities to achieve set goals and objectives
- Provide editorial direction and to write for key publications, collaterals and reports.
- Collaborate and integrate fund raising activities for a synergized interfacing of all touch points vis a vis key stakeholders.
- Manage a team of Corporate Communications and Fund Raising executives
- Degree in Mass Communications or Journalism
- At least 8 years working experience in Corporate Communications, Public Relations or Advertising sectors
- Track record in brand and events management, article/copy writing, print production and media relations and worked with community partners
- High proficiency in spoken and written English and preferably with basic spoken and written Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates)
- Experience in community and social service industry is an advantage
Interested candidates can submit their resumes in word .doc version to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.