- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: credit management, ability to supervise, manage and motivate staff, excellent communication and business sense
Our client, an established Telecoms company
To manage receivable, to maximise the returns on investment in receivables & minimise risk of bad debts whereby increased liquidity and profitability for the Company.
- Managing a team of 11 staff (global and managed accounts)
- Lead, coach, develop and motivate the team to provide excellent credit management services.
- Ensuring that outstanding debts are collected timely and within various KPIs set.
- Follow-up closely with staff on collection. Set individual DSO-KPI for staff on their portfolio managed.
- Regular monthly meeting with Sales’ teams and VP on collection issues to achieve the departmental KPIs.
- Manage and monitor the credit risk of customers, which involved credit assessment of customers’ financial status
- Constantly review work practices, processes and procedures with a view to improving customer service and operational efficiency.
- Prepare and manage expenses to in line with budget as well as ensuring proper accountability of significant variances from budget.
- Document the revised operational processes & work instructions to incorporate the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) with controls are in place and streamline processes to improve efficiency of staff and shorten workflow without compromising on credit risk. Continue to explore other BPO opportunities.
- To recognise and reward staff for outstanding performance or contribution by holding monthly meeting with team members to improve communication.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
1. University degree in Business/Accounting with 2-3 years work experience in a multinational environment and 1-2 years relevant experience
2. Good knowledge on credit management and implementation.
3. Ability to supervise, manage and motivate staff to meet deadline as well as to analyses situation and decision-making.
4. Team player with ability to work comfortably across functional groups within organization
5. Strong business sense.
6 Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
7. Excellent communication and leadership skills
8. Managing projects related to credit.
Interested candidates please apply with photo and expected salary.