- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Liberal Arts
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Communications skills, Writing skills, Interpersonal skills, Presentation skills
- You will be part of a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment to develop and drive communication strategies to promote the organisation's mission to both internal and external stakeholders.
- In this role, you will conceptualise and implement media and corporate communications activities/programmes for the organisation.
- You will develop relationships with key media contacts, monitor the media environment and manage proactive and reactive media needs.
- You will also plan and manage corporate events and visits.
- As you take on this role, you will acquire broad and in-depth exposure to key industry clusters such as aerospace, chemicals, clean technology, biomedical and infocomm & media technology.
- An honours degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, Arts & Social Sciences or a related discipline.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- You are articulate and possess strong writing, interpersonal and presentation skills along with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail and quality would be critical in the job function.
- Interest in web-based communications and being literate in emerging social media platforms would be an advantage.
firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
2. Reasons for leaving (all employments)
3. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary
4. Expected Salary
EA Licence No: 09C5691