- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Communications skills, Presentation skills
- Conceptualise and implement new programmes and initiatives that will transform and create significant impact to the whole-of-Govt and the industry.
- Seek the necessary funding approval.
- Oversee and manage contractors to ensure the successful implementation of projects within scope, schedule and budget.
- Manage the performance of contractors in meeting the service level agreements.
- Develop and enhance the relationships with key stakeholders and partner agencies to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Manage communications with partner agencies and stakeholders during the project lifecycle.
- Degree in Computer / Computer Science, Electronics and Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum5 years of relevant experience in IT project management and IT migration projects; with a good track record in managing government ICT projects.
- Candidates with consulting experience will have an added advantage.
- Able to effectively engage senior stakeholders and partner agencies.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Pro-active, resilient and self-starter with an analytical and creative mind.