- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Finance
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: audit, accounting, fund
- You will join the Funds Policy and Management Division which is responsible for designing and implementing funding schemes to support workforce upgrading and skills development and enforcing the Skills Development Levy (SDL).
- You will be part of a committed and dynamic enforcement team in WDA performing the important role of enforcing SDL; safeguarding public money and helping company to manage its funding risk. As part of your enforcement work, you will have the opportunities to interact with diverse companies and Government agencies for enforcing SDL; design, review and implement solutions to educate companies on their compliance to contribute SDL; conduct audits on companies and help company to recover underpaid levy. You will also review and implement strategies as well as work with our legal advisors to recover grants from individuals who breach our terms and conditions on funding.
- Good degree with preferably more than 2 years of relevant working experience. Experience in audit or enforcement work is an advantage but not essential.
- Self-motivated, proactive, energetic, analytical
- Strong moral integrity and objective assessment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment will be an asset.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Strong inter-personal, organisational, communications, interview, writing and presentation skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2007 will be an advantage
Interested applicants kindly submit your resume in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Elsie (Reg no: R1109571) @ 6416 6998 for a confidential discussion.
You may also use the Apply button below and be alerted of future relevant opportunities.